look at me now.

Saturday 8 June 2013

why last year?

I came across a post of a senior I once knew as a bubbly and happy sunshine, who now walks around with a dark cloud just above her. So I continue reading without realising how I've reached to last year's stories.

And I felt a tad bit flustered?
It's funny how I would even feel that way, especially not about last year. I don't even like anything about last year. I wanted to skip it all as soon as I could. Well maybe. Maybe it was the people I once knew so well. Maybe it was the jokes and laugh only we shared. Maybe it was how everything was before everyone left. And how dark those days were to me and how remembering the little things that made me feel better made it even worse. So it ends the same way every year where in the end, I wish none of it ever happened the way everyone acts as if it was never there.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment