look at me now.

Saturday 8 June 2013

radio.

I hear things at night
When I don't, I think a lot
So I switch the radio on
To not think at all.

I sleep early and wake up with the lights still off and I find it hard to continue my slumber. So I stare into the emptiness and hear myself slowly breathing. The feeling's amazing, so is the pain of it. I start feeling lonely and scared and stupid. So I sleep with the radio on, I wake with the radio still on and I spend my days in my room with the radio left on. I don't even care if I don't like the songs they play or get tired of the ones they overplay, anything works as long as I don't have to bear with the silence. But nobody understands. They turn it off or force me to do so not giving a second thought of how maybe it might just mess with my lifestyle, my head, mind, thoughts, which it totally does. But who would anyway? Exactly.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment