look at me now.

Friday 28 June 2013

deleted.

Who knew all that I promised I'd never forget, I never did remember.

So I went through all my post from 2010, 2011 and so on. I have decided to delete most of it. I must say there were some that made me laugh reminding me of how silly I was back then, and some that I couldn't handle to read. I said once, a couple years back that I would keep all of them, even the ones with bad grammar and broken english, because it would remind me of who I am and where I came from; how it all started and how I would end up to be. But I don't know, I don't think I want it all anymore. I don't want the memories. Maybe I'd regret this one day or maybe I'd thanked myself. Whatever it is, I just want to get it over with.

11/11/10
16/11/10
17/11/10
29/12/10

I was just so full of life back then.
What actually happened?

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment