look at me now.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

dating me:

- I get too emotional
-I'm annoying
-Clingy
-I tend to push people away, sometimes way too hard and often
-I am boring
-I'll hurt you
-I have times where I'll get bitchy
-I'm a mess
-I complain too much
-I'll doubt you
-I will believe but I can never fully trust you
-Problematic
-I would care too much and if neglected, I might just stop giving a damn
-I don't expect things but I get sad when it doesn't happen
-I suck at being a girlfriend
-I forgot how it is to be a good girlfriend
-I know what I want, I just don't know how to say it
-I'm depress
-I get sad at random moments and hyper at other moments; bipolar
-Did I mention that I'm awkward around people? Yeah very
-I have so much in my head to say but so little comes out of my mouth
-I lie, a lot
-I'm suicidal
-I get jealous but I'll never tell
-I might just love you too much

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment