look at me now.

Friday 14 June 2013

could've, should've, walked away.

I don't know why he's with me
I only brought him trouble since the day he met me
If I was him, by now I would have left me
I would have walked away
But now I've broken away
Somehow instead he forgave me
He said a guy's got to do what he's got to do
Even if it means he denied himself the truth
Cause when you're in too deep you wake up when it's too late,
You've fallen in love in the worst way
And if you don't go now then you'll stay
'Cause I'll never let you leave, never let you breathe
'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby it sure as hell ain't me

So walk away
Walk away,
Save yourself from the heartache, oh
Go now before it's too late
But still he stays

He's standing in the heart of darkness
Saying I know you got a soul even though you're heartless
How could any man in their right mind be so blind,
To find something this safe
Instead of walking with me he should have walked away

He finds colour in the darkest places
He finds beauty in the saddest of faces
For such a clued in, headstrong city guy
Could've had the world but he's fallen in love in the worst way
And if you don't go now then you'll stay
'Cause I'll never let you leave, never let you breathe
'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby it sure as hell ain't me

 A bit of The Script's Walk Away lyrics changed.
It just perfectly describe how I am with farfar.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment