look at me now.

Thursday 27 June 2013

confusion.

Everything is just as hopeless as I am.
I hate how hopeless I am.
I probably hate everything.

 Have you ever just wanted so badly to be alone but at the same time you know you don't? You just want to be understood or at least feel wanted but still, you push people away demanding for some time and space for yourself when you just wish they'd stay? But they don't, because they're afraid of annoying you and you feel like you don't have the right to ask them to stay either because you know you're going to end up treating them like shit and you care enough to not want to put them in that situation. In the end you're all alone. This is what guilt does and you can't blame anyone because you're the only thing that's holding you back. It's a never ending cycle. No one, no one would ever go that far to be with you. And again, you can't blame them.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment