look at me now.

Monday 5 December 2011

stop falling.


I can't fall for anyone. No, not anymore, not for now. It's not that I've given up already, it's just..well I have my own reasons. I don't mind getting hurt again and again and again but I prefer not to be in such a pathetic situation. I'm way too complicated, for anyone. At times even I don't understand why I'm so like this. One thing about me is, I fall too fast and when I do, damn I fall so hard it hurts me so badly. I hate how I gotta think so many times before I accept someone. I can't stop myself from falling for someone but hey, I could try and ignore that feeling. Things aren't going my way lately, I haven't got over you-know-who yet but I've accepted the fact that we're just friends. Now and forever- never more never less. I know there's someone better for me out there. Sometimes all the reasons why we shouldn't be together are already written on the wall but maybe I'm just too love drunk to see it. I'm not broken or anything still. I can't deny at times the empty feeling came rushing into me, maybe it's just me. Maybe I just miss the routine we had. Falling for someone, falling in love, taking the risk of getting hurt in the end- this is something I don't wanna go through with now. One thing about people who are single is, they somehow have a crush on almost everybody and I'm one of those people. I'm just afraid I would not just have a crush on someone but I would end up falling in love too. I should really not get too close with any guy, any guy at all.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment