look at me now.

Friday 9 December 2011

again, things are falling apart.


So I guess your post was about me, obviously.

You wanna know what's so special about si awesome? Well read this again and again till you get tired :- HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU GUYS WEREN'T. 

 It breaks me to know that you two think that way about me. I thought out of all the people I know, at least you two would understand. Again, I stand corrected. I wish I could tell you why he seems so special to me but as best friends, you two should've known why already. To be honest I treated you like I always do. You two were the one who treated me differently. When there's three people, there's always one who gets left out and in this situation, I am the one who's left out. At least you two have each other to talk to when you're not please with me but what about me? I have only myself to talk to. Since we're bestfriends, I try my best not to tell anyone about the problems we have 'cause the last thing I need is for people to judge my bestfriends. I don't even talk back or bad about you two on twitter but if this is the case then fine by me. I don't blame any of you if we don't work out as friends. I just hope you won't regret losing me one day if this keeps going on.

I can't believe you believe that this friendship won't last long. I have never thought that way, NEVER. Isn't this devastating? How could bestfriends, not any kind of bestfriends but US, be against each other. Everything seems so janked up lately. If you don't wanna try to understand what i'm going through then fine. I don't need people who doesn't really care to act like they care. I love you two with all my heart, really. If I'm too complicated for you, it's never too late to end this and leave. I've walked alone before. Yes it's scary and like yeah I don't wanna go through it again but I don't mind if things are meant to be this way. Sooner or later things will finally go my way, things will get better. InshaaAllah. 

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment