look at me now.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

promises unbroken.


Happy to know that the promises that I thought we had never made was actually made. Happier to know that we never broke it.

Things I always believe :- "people come and people go", "things happens for a reason", "when a good one leaves, a better one will come", "one day, things will get better" and a few more that I forgot about. hehe. So here's the thing, I thought it would end up like every other sad and pathetic break up story but no, it would never end up that way. Things have gotten better. I got a text from him a few days ago. He said he misses me too. That got me to cloud9 for a minute but of course, I won't take it too seriously. We're just friends after all. Remember how I've said that we never actually made any promises to each other before? We actually, secretly, have. Yeah it's weird but let me explain how.

Like I said a million times, I would always love him and like he always said, he would always be there for me. Somehow even if there's no "I promise" in both of those sentence, it still seems like a promise to me. Even if we're not together anymore, doesn't mean this promise has been broken. You see, he's always gonna be there for me and I believe that. All I need to do is ring him, and he'll help me. I'm sure of that. So yeah I didn't lie about me, always gonna love him because I do love him and always will. Just now, I'll love him as a friend, a bestfriend. Weird but amazing how little things like this could actually be considered as promises. I love us, I seriously do. Only Allah knows how grateful I am to at least still have this friendship between him and me. All I can say is syukur Alhamdulillah :)

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment