look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

never will i forget.


THE BEST RELATIONSHIP I'VE HAD. THE SADDEST SWEETEST LOVE STORY I'VE EXPERIENCED. HAS COME TO AN END. I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS.

it all started on..

MARCH:-
You added me on facebook. I knew who you were, you were my bestfriend's friend so I approved you. I thought you were just like all the other guys who added me and only said "hi" the first time I approved them and went away just like that but I stand corrected. You were different. I know we had just met but I felt something different when I chatted or text with you, happy maybe? I guess I was falling for you and to be honest, I was scared I was the only one who felt this way. I remembered I had a problem with some friends and you asked me to not to worry because you would always be here for me.

APRIL:-
We've became really closed. I was surprised. I was head over heels for you. It's been awhile and nothing has happen yet between us. You seemed like you had feelings for me too but I denied it every time I thought about it even though you've given me too many signs already because I thought it could never happen. But it did. A day after justin bieber's concert, you ask me to be your girlfriend. I was overwhelmed and trust me, I couldn't stop smiling that day. It was a miracle to me and it felt so magical. Then shit happened to me and again, you were there for me.

MEI:-
I had a problem with my family. I was on the edge of breaking down. Nobody at that time could understand what I was going through. My dad didn't come back and my mum blamed me. I was literally devastated. I didn't know what to do. YOU were the only one who was there for me. You were there for me when I was at my lowest. Everybody else seemed to have their own thing to do but you didn't, you cared enough to helped me out and calm me down. I felt like I was the luckiest girl alive at that time.

JUNE:-
Two months have past. Was I dreaming? No. This was bloody true. I remembered you ask me a few times if I could go to that cheer leading competition at Bukit Jalil if i'm not mistaken. I said I wasn't sure at first then it turns out I couldn't go. My mum wasn't gonna give me permission any time soon because of something I did I guess. You said it was okay but I felt guilty.

JULY:-
This was the first time we met. Yes, I got to go to that competition. I remember you calling me asking where was I and guess what? I saw you first. I walked to you and act as if I didn't see you and I hit you. You were shocked, you should've seen your face back then. Super adorable. It turns out we both were wearing blue shirts. We didn't planned it, it just happened. I remembered the way you look into my eyes, the way you laughed and smiled. To be honest, when I was with you.. I couldn't see anyone else. My eyes was set on you, just you. The hardest part was letting go. I remember I kicked your leg, accidentally stepping on your feet and hit you again before I went home. Haha it was funny. I love you.

AUGUST:-
You were busy studying for PMR and I wanted to text or call you so badly but I didn't because I was scared I would be disturbing you but you, you always had the time for me. and that was what I love the most about you. 

SEPTEMBER:-
I invited you to my Jamuan Raya on the 24th and you said you might not make it but you did. You were there. You came all the way from Shah Alam. I was so overwhelmed. I felt guilty cause you had to go through a lot just to get here. It was so amazing. I remember the adrenaline rush I had. My cheeks kept blushing. Oh you were just amazing. I love the part when I asked for your phone and you taught me how to use it :p you put my picture as your wallpaper. Sweet~

OCTOBER:-
Things have changed a little. You were too busy. I had to admit, there were still some sweet moments between us. Remember that dream you had  about me? Yes that was the sweetest thing ever. After you told me about that dream, I was sure that this would last but I should've known that dreams are just dreams. It's 9.10.11 and I wanted to call you so badly but I was too afraid that I would disturb you studying. I woke up at 3 something in the morning to see if you text me and you did. You said the moon was so beautiful that night and how you wish you could see it with me. I slept smiling to my ear I tell you.

NOVEMBER:-
Things have change, I was full of doubts now but you said you still love me. Still? Why still? What does that mean I thought to myself. Then, I realised that this wasn't working. You weren't like before. Something's fishy and I had to end it. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. I couldn't be living in lies no more. You were bored with me.

DECEMBER:-
We're just bestfriends now. No more you, no more anniversary. Countdown to new years knowing that you weren't mine no more. I thought it would last, yes I just thought it would last but I knew it wouldn't. So yeah I miss you but we're friends right? So that's great enough.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment