look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 people.


As always, I believe that when one leaves, another will come. When a great one goes, a better one will arrive.

This 2011, I've lost most of my closest friends in such a short time but I've also met new people and made new friends. I found people who actually cares about me and hopefully, they won't leave me like the rest. Let's start with people who I got to know on facebook :- Syuhada Zainudin, Ira Rahim, Mohd Hakim, Nasri Nasir. All from Shah Alam except for Ira. She's from Cheras. The ones who has helped me alot in SSP would be Munira Adila, Marsya Syamsul, Lidiya and a few more that names I can't remember. Sorry. One of the best bestfriends of my 2011 would be Afiqah Hana. I met her in twitter. Like oh my geek, she's so effin awesome! Don't forget, this was the year where I got really close to Reynaaaah, Nunue and Yusliana. I don't know what could I do without them. They complete my life and inshaaAllah this friendship will last :)

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment