look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

changed and still changing.


2011 :- I DIED THIS YEAR AND WAS BORN AGAIN TO BE GREATER.

I'll let people who wanna come in with a welcome. Those who left I'll never forget. Those who stay I'll always appreciate. Things will always change and I'll grow up but I won't lose myself again. I am me and this is how I'll be from now on. I'll stick to my guns and stand on my own to feet. No need for you to carry me. I can handle this. I'll put a pause in relationships for now. I'm gonna focus on my dreams and hell yeah no one can stop me. I know I might have some scratches here and there but never will I let anyone break me again like before. I've become stronger. Kick me while I'm down and I'll break your leg. I could stand up for myself now. No, I no longer will give anyone permission to step on my head. Ihis time i'm serious. Yeah I could be nice but mess with me and you'll get it from me. May I be a better person from now on, inshaaAllah

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment