look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

away from relationships.


And to be honest, I miss being in a relationship but what can I do right? I just suck in this relationship thingy. I hate how I've rejected the nicest guys I know. It's not that I don't accept them because of how they look or anything. No, that's definitely not it. I just can't handle being dump for the same old stupid reason again. Oh no, it's not the guy's fault, it might probably be mine. Every guy I've been with before keeps telling me the same thing and it often ends up the other way around. It's not that I don't believe in love, I just don't believe in guys nowadays. The thing about guys is, they easily get bored and they want to meet you often. The thing about me is, I'm used to long distance relationships but most of the guys I got stuck to doesn't and I can't go out/hang around easily since my parents are very strict. No guy have ever accepted that fact about my life before.

I don't wanna fall for some one so hard again when I know that he'll leave me for the same reason as the others. It's just tiring, you know what I mean? It's hard but I'll try. I know I'm different and yes, I do hate how almost all the guys I've fallen with can't accept me as I am. so I'm done with that. Till my parents would trust me enough to let me hang without "parental guidance", I'll be single. inshaaAllah

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment