look at me now.

Thursday 22 December 2011

time for me to let go.


I put his name as "si awesome". I thought I would just let it be that way but than Rara told me it was better if I changed it to his real name since this name I gave him reminds me of too much memories.


It was hard at first but see up there? I did it. No more si awesome, just hakim. Yeah hakim.


I put him as my fav contact but my friends keep telling me how I should remove it.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to do it or not.


Still hesitating..

In the end, I remove his number from my favourite.



So here was the hardest part but also the most important one. I had no choice but to delete our old conversations even though I obviously didn't want to.


I mean, we're friends now so I can't keep all those texts. It would be stupid of me to keep it all cause that would somehow make me devastated if I keep on reading it. So sad I gotta delete it.

I had to and I did.

And I waited which seems like almost forever.

And waited. I was like why is this taking so long? then I realised, we had really text each other a lot and I've kept too many messages.

It was about to finish and I had the urge to press cancel but, I couldn't. This was for my own good. So I just had to let it go.



So there you have it. Everything, deleted. No more sweet texts. Just us as friends. Yeah I let go.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment