look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

what went wrong?


Everything seem to be falling into place when suddenly an earthquake came and once again,things were falling apart.

And everyday I wonder what went wrong. Did I make the wrong turn? Maybe I should've turn left instead of right, maybe I should've turn around and stay safe. What ever it is, thing's have pass by so quickly. In a blink of an eye, everybody have went their own way, at least that's what I think it is. All I could mange to do now is believe that things happen for a reason. All these things that went wrong will become right one day. Allah makes no mistakes and I have to have some faith. I've screwed up a lot this year and I would say that I regret most of the things I've done but I don't. Beause all the shit-full moments I've been through this year made me stronger and I've learned to be more careful with the things I do. All the wrong doings, I've learned better than to do that again. I'll change and inshaaAllah things will get better.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment