look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

face the facts.


To be honest, I wish you were. I miss you badly and I still do have dreams about you, reasons unknown. I miss everything I once had, I don't know how could I let it slip away so easily. I guess I was holding it too tight.

 The truth is, no one left no one but both of us gave permission for each other to find someone new. No arguments, no dramas, no promises and no happily ever after. I could've let you stay 'cause I know that you would but I got tired of continuing this show we had on. Guess both of us wanted to win. Who was the best actor, who could go on with this lie and you won. I gave up. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. I was happy with you but your feelings for me fade away and the only thing that made you stay was that pity feeling you had for me. The last thing I want is for people to stay not because they want to but because of pity and that was it, I had to let you go. No use in us to be this way. We stop acting, you're happy, I'm happy.. I guess. We love each other that it's sad to be apart but that was the best thing we could do and also the hardest thing that I did. So please, it wasn't your fault and it would never be your fault. This is our fate. I'll get over it soon. Thank you for everything my dear si awesome :)

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment