look at me now.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

lonely, that's all.


to be honest, sometimes I do get lonely. I hate how I get so sad and lonely at night. It's just that stupid empty feeling keeps rushing into me at times when I really wish that it wouldn't. I guess I just got too caught up with all my imaginations of having a fairytale with that so called "happy ending". I gotta be crazy when I thought that one day maybe he would be the one that I would marry. Hah what a bunch of boloney. I've met a couple of really kind and sweet guys a few months ago but no, I won't be in a relationship with any of them anytime soon. I'm just way too complicated. I can't bear to see the ones who love me get hurt because of my own doings. Anyways, I have had it with being dump with such unreasonable reasons. It makes me feel pathetic. Guys should think a million times before ever asking me to be his girlfriend (if there's any I mean). To be honest, I know and believe that I'm different than any other thirteen-year-old-girl. In a good plus bad way. Confusing yeah I know. I don't wanna be with any guy. One day that guy that I somehow just can't stop myself from falling for, will come and when it happens it'll happen :)

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment