look at me now.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

friends ignored.


I've been ignoring almost all of my oh-so-awesome-besties lately. I'm not sure why. I guess I'm just tired, I wanna hide from everyone if I can. I ignore my best friends but not all those strangers on facebook. No it's not because I've forgotten about my oh-so-amazing-friends but I just don't want them to worry about me. I don't ignore strangers on facebook because they don't know me that well to know if I'm hurting or so and that's good because to them, I'm just another normal problem-free teenager. I don't want them to know me as much as my amazing best friends do. I'm sorry for ignoring you, best friends. I've been really messed up lately and I know that you guys have your own problems so I don't wanna burden you guys. Yes, I know that bestfriends are supposed to burden each other with each others problem but what I'm going through here is something I gotta let out face to face, not facebook/twitter or etc. Maybe one day, when I meet you guys again, I'll tell you everything. I just can't now. sorry

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment