look at me now.

Friday 30 December 2011

friends come, friends go, friends leave me all alone.


I was the new kid in 2009, the cool kid in 2010, the miserable kid in 2011.

2010 was honestly, full of shit but to be honest, it was okay. 2010 ended up to be really great. Yeah sure there’s a few ups and downs here and there, I mean that’s life right? But it wasn’t as bad as 2011. I met and made lots of new friends in 2010. I found myself again. By that I mean my crazy-awesome-self.  Crushes and gossips. Besties, friends and enemies. Teachers and parents. Oh I was just another troublemaker to my parents and I got scolded a lot but it somehow didn’t mattered that much to me because no matter what,my oh-so-amazing-bestfriends were always there for me. I felt like this was my place, I have changed and I like it that way. 2010 was full of memories. It was like I could trust every kid I saw. My friends and besties would never ever change and leave me as soon as they got new friends

BUT THEN.....

2011 came and everything went upside down. Those who I thought would stay, left me. It was like everybody found someone else and automatically I wasn't as important to them like before. Neglected. bestfriends became strangers and most of my friends became enemies somehow. I'm not sure was it my own fault or was it something that usually happens to every thirteen year old since we "grow up" and have these new interests and all. It's like everybody's supposed to change but some didn't. I swear to god, I appreciate those who didn't, those who stay, those who was there for me when I was at my lowest. The rest, the ones who left me and threw me away, no hard feelings, just may Allah bless you. Yes, maybe you guys are better off without me so I'll let it be.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment