look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 memories.


And to be honest, I can't recall the good times that I've had in 2011. Not because there's too many but because there's not that much. Again I repeat, 2011 has been really hard for me. Almost having a mental breakdown, it's sickening. I guess a few of  the good memories I had were when I got the chance to go to SSP, the first time I met si awesome, the time when I hang at Reynah's house with Demyy, everything that happen at my jamuan hari raya, and my hols with rara at Melaka. Okay that's really not much kan? See how miserable I've been? Okay I was joking. I'm not that miserable, kinda. I just can't remember much awesome things that happened. So I guess that's just it for my good memories.

What? You wanna know the bad ones?

Well first of all, I got bullied at school the first three months and it seems like everybody was trying to pick a fight with me somehow. I now know how such imbeciles haters are and how to not let them ruin my life. My bestfriend and I turned into strangers. My family almost fell apart. Things that happened around me were too hard for me to handle. I lost a lot of my friends. I became nothing more than a troublemaker. I disappointed my parents. People let me go so easily. My parents don't trust me no more. I'll stop here. Guess this is enough

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment