look at me now.

Friday 30 December 2011

hello school.


My holidays weren't as awesome as I thought it would be and now school is about to start. If only I didn't have to go to no school. If only I could afford to get a teacher to teach me at home- I mean home school. Oh thats just too much, too expensive. I should just be grateful that at least I could afford to buy books and learned in a normal school like everyone else. Unlike some unfortunate people. I hate every single first day of school. Damn I really hate that. Making new friends and wtv shit. Making new friends, is something that I consider as really hard, for someone anti-social like me. Knowing that none of my besties would be in the same class as me, it makes it harder for me to face my first day.

I just hope that everything will turn A-Okay. I mean, cut me some slack will ya? My first day of school in 2011 was pure "magnificent" shit, pathetic I tell ya. Please let things go my way for once. Please.
yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment