look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

new years resolutions.


My new years resolution is just simple. All I want is to be......*drum roll*
A BETTER ME.
 Yes that's all that I want to be and all that I need to be. One thing I'm sure of, 2011 have thought me a lot and I've changed a lot too. Things are different now and my family's condition is not like before. Things seems to be gotten worst and now all I can try to do is to fix myself and try to make things work. InshaaAllah things will get better. I really gotta focus on my studies, Alhamdulillah I still got to stay in the Kelas Rancangan Khas but I know it myself that I won't last there if I don't put an effort to it. Things have gotten a lot more harder for me this year and I hope I could at least try and make it easier for me next year. I know that i'm still young and should be having fun by now but I can't be distracted. I gotta start thinking about the future. Some things ain't coming twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment