look at me now.

Friday 9 December 2011

i'll save us & what we had.


Sometimes I get tired and so very insecure when people keeps comparing me to you. It's like everybody melts when they see you. You're beautiful and you should know that. I'm the girl that people call names and you're the one who people wants. You know that feeling when people pick someone else over you?

Enough with that, I already ran from the topic. I know I've been a jerk lately, I really am sorry. I don't know what's up with me lately. Maybe I've kept this feeling for way too long. I've been patient and I tried to be more patient but who am I trying to kid? Sooner or later the truth must be told and secrets would be revealed. At times I get jealous and you know me right? I am not the person who gets easily jealous so when I start to get jealous, trust me, you really do mean a lot to me. I know I've been ignoring you and I know it hurts but it hurts me more. I've been caring too much about people's feeling that at times I neglect to take care of my own feelings. It's not your fault. Everything bad that happens to me would probably be my own fault. I might be childish at times but I'm mature enough to take responsibility for my own actions.

I thought I could go on like this but no, nothing is worth doing if it means I'll be losing you. I repeat, NOTHING. I want us to go back to the way we were. I don't mind if you love her more, it's okay because you and I know that no one could ever replace me. I don't wanna leave you alone. Not after all that we've been through. I know how it feels to be all alone and I'm not gonna let you go through all this shit alone. I'm here for you no matter what. I'm scared that if one day she'll end up picking E over you, you'll break into pieces. If that happens, I wanna be there for you. You deserve better. Baby you're like the sister I never had. Through thick or thin, I'll never leave. You got my back and I got yours. In a matter of time when E has no one to go to she'll probably go to F and you know it yourself that F would pick E over you right? But don't rack your brains thinking about it because I'll forever be by your side :) I'll put my jealousy aside, things like this are far more important than taking care of my own feelings. Correction: you are far more important and I'm okay with that.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment