look at me now.

Saturday 31 December 2011

leave it all behind.


For this 2012, I'll leave everything bad from 2011 behind. There's no use in me to take back all the memories of all the shit-full hard times moment with me to 2012. I know if I keep holding on to the past, the only thing I'll get back in repay is heartaches and more heartaches. Things has passed and I have to accept that. I've change, people had left and friends have changed. It's time for me to start a new year. A new life. A new me. A new story, a better one with more amazing memorable chapters of amazing stories in it. I have grown, I have the right to be happy so cheers to the pass for giving me permission to let go of it and thanks to the future for pulling me into it and thank god I'm still breathing for another day to face what ever that will hit me next. I'm ready for this. 2012, give me the best you got. No, I won't forget to bring the good memories with me from 2011 to 2012. These are the things that I'll cherish my whole life. So here goes nothing!

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment