look at me now.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

second chances.


You know that song 'Rocketeer' by Far East Movement? I bet you do. Wanna know something? That song somehow makes me believe again, believe in myself. It somehow inspires me in some ways.

Okay I'll put that a side now. So do you believe in second chances? I do. I believe that everyone, I repeat EVERYONE deserves a second chance. For me, it's easy to give people second chances. In fact, I don't mind giving more than that but some people keeps misusing those chances I give and for that, I get tired of giving chances. Why do people do that? Why the hell take advantage of things? I don't ask for much, just for people to appreciate me. At times I ask myself is it so hard to say "thankyou"?

One problem about me is, I can't stop believing that people could change. I believe that I mean something to them. I believe that every time I give someone a second chance or so, they would be better than before but at times things just gets worst. I hate how some people keeps messing with my feelings/ hurting me and so and so just because they know that I would give them another chance to make things better even when I know that they won't.

yours truly,riri .

No comments:

Post a Comment