look at me now.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

i haven't lost him.


My brother seems a little worried since I keep saying "eih this movie makes me sad, change it. eh this song makes me feel like I wanna cry, change it. Eih stop singing that song it makes me feel down." and he's like "eeeh why everything makes you sad ni?". Lololololo me brother so lah the caring one maaa. Nah don't worry about me, I'm okay. Like seriously I am. I slept late yesterday and the day before that and also today, it sucks when I can't sleep. So I won't try and forget everything because I just can't but I won't keep reminding myself of it too. I have to thank my brother for making me feel better by making me laugh and etc.

So here's the thing, I ain't gonna turn back to my eleven-year-old-self again, it hurts to be in that condition. For three years I've lose myself; I became someone else, someone thats not me. By that I mean unhappy. I was always the happiest girl on the block. Then I met si awesome, also known as Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh and that is when everything changed. I found myself again, I could never be more happier. He changed me :) At first I thought I was losing him but then again, I'm not. He's still here for me. Well yeah I'll always love him, one day as a friend.

Oh yeah about me not losing him. By that I mean, well, that's what I mean lah. We're friends. Hey it's cool for us to be friends rather than not talking to each other anymore. He's a great guy. I have to think positive. Anyway, maybe it's better off this way. To be honest, I'm quite surprised that he's okay with me going to him if I have a problem or just need a friend to talk to. I mean how awesome is that right? This is enough to make me feel okay, so much better than never contacting each other again. Well he didn't lied about him always going to be there for me and I appreciate that. It turns out I'm not that complicated but what we have here is. Not in a bad way of course but in a confusing way but also in an awesome way.

The girl who he will fall in love with next would be so lucky. I hope the next girl who would be with him would treat him right because that's what he deserves.



InshaaAllah everything will be okay. Yeah I love him :)

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment