look at me now.

Monday 7 November 2011

gained and lost.

Honestly, I miss 2010. 2011 is full of shit.

But I gotta admit, I've learned a lot of things that no teacher could teach at school this twentyeleven. I've changed a lot since I became a secondary school student. I just hate the fact that I could be so naive at times. I put my hopes too high and trust almost everyone,in the end I end up with nothing but heartache. So I'm done with that. I've learned to stand on my own two feet. Done with stupid high expectations; done with disappointments.

I now don't expect for any of my friends to stay in my life. I'll appreciate those who choose to stay and I'll remember those who left. I hate the fact that people come and people go but I can't do anything about it. It's devastating  how those people who I once thought would be the one who would always be there for me are usually the ones who are the first to leave. It's okay, people have the right to choose. I'll just go with the flow, what's going to happen will happen. I'm tired of plans and I'm learning to just let the day take me by the hand. 2011 broke me but at the same time turned me into someone stronger. I'm tired of expecting too much, I'm tired of letting myself down and I'm tired of being tired.


yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment