look at me now.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

all alright with a pinch of emptiness.


And I'm alright. I'm okay with this. I realised that I somehow is becoming the girl that I used to be, that eleven-year-old me. ya Allah please don't let me be that girl again. No I don't want it to happen yet it seems like it is happening. No I would not turn back to the girl that trusted no one and kept everything to herself. I'll be stronger, I know I will, yes I will. At times like this, I just wanna be alone. I'm sorry if I stop texting or answering any calls. I'm just tired. I'm building up the walls again, waiting for the one who would crash it down. I'm okay by myself. I've set everything. No more getting to attach with anybody. Not you or even you. I'm done with all these things for awhile. No i'm not giving up, I'm not broken but I just need some time. So for now, you guys could say goodbye to me for I will not be contacting any of you. I know it's stupid for me to say this but I will be waiting for the one who's gonna make me put my walls down. I'm gonna wait for someone who actually cares whether or not I'm okay. Here I am waiting. Here I am NOT expecting anyone to care.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment