look at me now.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

cried all night.


I was thinking about him, thinking about her, thinking about them, thinking about me. What have I done to myself I keep asking. How in the world did I get myself into such a situation, I don't even know. It's not that I think too much, but I feel too much. It's hard. Everything's getting so hard for me. Maybe it's just me,maybe I'm the one who's making things more complicated but I can't help myself. At times I think I deserve better but who am I to judge. It's now four in the morning and I'm still crying my lungs out. I don't know what my problem is. I guess I just miss someone, I miss the good moments I used to have. You know those moments when I didn't think too much and everything seems to fall right into place, that moment when nobody went away from me or leave me hanging with false hope. You know what I mean?

I'm crying about him and I'm crying  about friends. Ya Allah,why do I have to be so complicated. At times it's like I'm the only reason why my life is getting worst. I'm the reason that I'm not happy. I'm messing up myself. Ya Allah, please I need to meet him so badly. Ya Allah, I need to get things right with her. Ya Allah, I need to get back what I used to have with them. Ya Allah, please I really need to get my head straight. Please, all I need is one night without crying, one day without hurting, one week without heartache. That's all.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment