look at me now.

Sunday 13 November 2011

GAME OVER.

I didn't listen to what others said and even worst, I didn't listen to myself-to my heart. Well all unanswered question has been answered. No need for me to be insecure anymore for I've known want I wanted to know. I got what I deserve. Oh no,no more heartaches :) I shouldn't be worried about anything anymore. Like always, I believed that everything happens for a reason. Yeah we're not together anymore but at least we're still friends, we could be best friends. No problemo.

The other thing that I believe is that phrase "people come and people go" and honestly I've seen a lot of people who came and left my life like it was really that easy. I've prepared myself for something like this to happen and I'm okay. It would be immature for me to say that I hate him for leaving because I don't. Like I have said before, I'll always love him. If not more than a friend, than I'll love him as a friend. No, it wouldn't be nice to say bad things about him because he's a great guy. He had changed me and I'm glad that he did. As I've said before I'm forever unbroken. This might be the end of our relationship but it's the beginning of our friendship.

He would never find anyone like me and I will never find someone like him but inshaaAllah we would find someone better for ourselves. It would be a lie to say that I'm not devastated about what happened but I'm gonna go with the flow. Sooner or later I'll get over it. He's really a nice guy I tell you and I appreciate all that he has done for me. Thanks to all the sweet things he has said or made me experience. I would never hate him, again I repeat.

I guess some are surprised that we broke up well they're not the only one because I, myself is still surprise. Just like a dream, it happened so fast. I was quite shocked that all the random things that I tweeted about relationships kinda backfired me. Like how is that possible? Well it is. I hope those girls out there who have had their hearts broken, would read this and maybe be inspired? I mean we should always remember that there's always good in bad things that happens. Maybe I won't see it now but one day I will.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment