look at me now.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

my last week of school.


15.11.11
3:42a.m and I'm still not a sleep. I cried I cried I cried and I cried. I just felt awkward being all alone.

17.11.11

So it's the last day of school. I came at 1 something, late as always. typical me. The first two person I saw were demmy and reynah. Only Allah knows how happy I was to see them with their beautiful smile. Today wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be. I guess it's because most of our friends didn't came to school so it felt quite weird. We took a few pictures and chat. Nothing interesting happened I think. Maybe because it was raining? It almost like everyone were being so emo, especially me of course. We wanted to make that shout out vid for miyyo but Nunue's DSLR's battery died. Demmy ask me something that automatically made me cried. I don't know why. I can't believe I cried, I felt so embarrassed. I guess I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I mean what could I possible do? I'm not that strong. I gotta thank them for being there for me :')

18.11.11
You wanna know what happened today? Shit happened. Yes, I repeat shit happened.

19.11.11
So it's Saturday and I had my Jamuan Kelas at KFC/Pizza Hut. You know that one in front of Metro Point Kajang? Yeah so I was late and I didn't know where to go, thank god Arif was there to help me. I waited for about 30 minutes just to order and by that time Nunue arrived so she joined me. To be honest almost everything I ate/drank today was paid by Nunue. Awwwh she's so nice :') I kinda felt like it was just an outing for me and Nunue because everybody else left to do what they want. It was like we were separated into groups. I don't mind. So there I was with Nunue, talking walking and gossiping. haha. Kay that's not nice. Nunue went back first so there I was, ALONE. You know what's sweet? The fact that Fir was coming just because I said I was lonely there. He's such a nice guy but too bad, my mum came before he arrive. I felt so guilty. So so guilty.

Btw I text si awesome today and I felt okay. I mean he helped a lot for listening to me complain about life. Being friends is alright I guess. It's just I hate that empty feeling I get whenever we end the conversation. I hate goodbye's. I swear I hate the word "bye"/"goodbye". It hurts more than anything. Still, lets look on the bright side, anytime soon there would once again be a "hello".

20.11.2011
Todays date is beautiful :') I went to The Curve because my brother and his friends had planned a surprise birthday party for one of his close friends. I met this guy wearing red-checkered shirt which was........ no I won't continue my sentence.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment