look at me now.

Monday 2 September 2013

some good won't lasts.

And just like that, without warning,
your positive vibe drops to negative 99.

Do you know how it works?
Here's how:-

One day I wake up and decide to make things better for myself by believing it will get better. Today is the day where there would be no complaints, heartache, stress or random unbearable sadness. This day I will ignore the bad and be grateful for the good. I'll be getting ready for school early but arrives late anyway. It's okay. I'll be walking to class and suddenly realised I have unfinished homework to be done & get scold for it. That's okay. I'm going to try and talk about things but stop half way because I just remembered my friend's better at talking than listening. That's okay. I'm going to go home and sleep just to wake up and study but I never do. That's okay. I'll be in my room listening to the radio or the same cd's all over on repeat because I can't afford to use money on new ones. It's alright you know? I'll be talking to my babygirl, I'll be greeting my boyfriend and I'll be here, waiting for each one of them to fall asleep before I do. That's fine.

Unfortunately they'll be a time, out of the blue where I'm going to get random cravings and getting ignored doesn't make it better. I'm going to want to sit in my room alone without disturbance; ignorant to the fact that I have school tomorrow and do what I do but no. See, it's not the same at those times because everyone is home and no one's going to leave me alone and people are going to come in and out of my room and it is going to irritate me. I'm going to burst into anger, I'm going to get mad and sad at the same time it's not even funny anymore. However, it doesn't matter. It won't matter because I'm going to sleep until everyone does just so i could wake up at that time and find peace.

Then it hits me, I don't want to be this alone.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment