look at me now.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

floating feelings.

"Never ignore a person who loves and cares for you because one day you may realised you lost the moon while counting the stars". Well, she lost the moon, by losing you.

Things have gotten out of hand I know (actually I don't so correct me if i'm wrong). Thinking one second things are finally falling into place and next thing you know, it's all in pieces. Seems like she loved you but not the way you did. It gets you thinking if it would have been better to never have known each other. To see the person you care about and love sincerely, moving on the second she slipped away from your grasp seems almost surreal. Doesn't it just mess with your mind and feelings? Thoughts like whether she really did love you or if it was just another game; if to her, you were just to past time floats around your head inside and out. But I don't have the right to say. We all have our reasons.

Just so you know, it's not you, it's her. You did your best and I know you when it comes to that, you're great. Amazing and awesome as always. Yeah a little awkward but you know how to make her smile I bet. Because you once did that all the time for me. I hope you realise that there's nothing wrong with you and you're just perfect the way you are. Maybe she couldn't see that. She failed to see the person you are inside or could have been for her sake. That's her lost. If she stayed and knew you the way I did, she'd probably regret ever leaving you. She had mistaken rocks for diamonds and threw away the real deal ((you)).

"I will always be by your side and support you whenever"
Remember when you said that?

See, you're that kind of guy. You're the kind that keeps things to yourself but you're willing to hear other people out. You're willing to go out of your way for the people you love. As I said before, which ever girl that gets you is a lucky one. Too bad she couldn't see and appreciate you that way. To be honest, I was a bit mad when I found out. I just, I know we got a bit more awkward than we already were but I care. I just  don't talk to you much anymore because I'd start to wish you would share more but I know you can't. It breaks my heart to see yours break; to get to know you got treated this way, makes it worse. But I guess at least now you know what this is worth. That you are worth much more than this. You're going to be just fine froggy. Serious shit.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment