look at me now.

Sunday 1 September 2013

gone.

Going through my past posts from two years back and so on and I realised, just wow. I guess I was the only one who changed? Or maybe realised, that I no longer belong to where I thought I did. How, sad.

What was life to me back then? And what is it even, now. It's amazing, how close we were then and how everything were to be shared with each other but now we're together if we have to be, because it's the only choice we have. All because of one mistake. Besides, things happen for a reason. We were in denial as I would make myself believe so maybe this is a good thing. It's better without me in the picture anyway. I am amazed by how I was back then, how good I was at keeping a friendship ( that somehow I eventually lost ) and it's sad to think that I ruined everything. I am sorry for all the things I thought we could be and for all those times we wasted on what never did or would last. All the hurt I've caused, I'm sorry for that.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment