look at me now.

Monday 2 September 2013

sadness in love itself is selfish.

I get them frustrated over how sad I get and how incapable of them to make me feel better. It kills. I know exactly how it makes them feel.

Because seeing the person you love, going through a hard time is heartbreaking but knowing you can't make it any better is the worst. I know how it's like to know that you would cut an arm for someone but it still won't be enough and you're going to feel like you're not enough. Automatically making you feel like they deserve better and you know it as well as anyone else that when all confidence is gone, it goes with everything else as well.

They care. They love. That's why it hurts so much.
You know because that's when you are sure that if anything,
were to ever happen, you would pick them over yourself.

You'll see why it makes sense now how when you hurt, they hurt.
What you feel, they feel just as much.
Because you've become apart of them. 
You've become as one.

However, it devastates me to put them in such a state just because I can't make myself happy knowing that they have tried their best to do so. The pain knowing that your sadness have caused them just to hurt as much is as excruciating (sometimes even more) than the sadness itself. I wish they knew; the ones who sincerely mean every word they said and everything they've done, that I appreciate it all way more than I could ever put in words or show. Knowing they care that much that they would stay up late to comfort me or stop what they're doing just to talk to me is overwhelming. It takes time, I know but never for a second I hope, that they would think they've failed. I feel it, in here, right in my heart. I feel the vibe they try to pass. I feel the sincerity. Just hold on a little longer and I'll be okay. They are my happiness although I might not be able to actually prove so but they should know, if it wasn't for them, would I even still be here?

Exactly. Never useless, they're my hope.
They are what keeps me going.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment