look at me now.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

realisation monday.

She held on tight to my hand,
"I love you, you know that?"
Why so sudden?
"You're there when I need you.
You might not be there when I want you
but when I need you,you're there"

And for a minute there i thought, isn't this just beautiful? It felt nice; knowing that you are one of the most useless friend that could ever exist on the face of this planet but then, you are appreciated for the little things you do. The things you know you should, and actually want to do. At that very moment it seemed as if the world had stopped spinning and as the wind blew at me, giving me a bit of a shiver which was weird since it was noon, a thought crossed my mind; how there are little things like this, little beautiful meaningful things to me like this, that makes my life worth living. I gave a smirk, hah, really, i thought, but inside i blushed and twirl and laughed at the slight happiness it gave me to know that i was actually there for someone and they appreciated it. They appreciated me.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment