look at me now.

Sunday 1 September 2013

do you feel me?

"I love you"
Shut up.

"You love me"
No I don't.

"Babeeee"
Urgh god, what?! You're so annoying!

"But I'm the only thing that makes you feel again"
Ah I hate how right you are!

"Haha I know. 'Cause if not for me you're just this
Blank
Feelingless
Riri,
But I make you feel again. You have all sorts of feelings
when you're with me"

To deny would be a lie. I show no emotion other than blankness or whatever that suits the circumstances. However not with this kid, somehow never with this kid. It's the honesty and sincereness that brings all these feelings out of me. It's irritating. It drives me up the wall sometimes but, as 'mean' or 'cold' I am, I can never have the heart to hurt people intentionally. So this kid here, she brings the soft side in me. I hate that. I hate how I am easily controlled by people whom I see myself in; the ones who reflects me or who I was. Why? Because I know exactly how it damn feels like.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment