look at me now.

Sunday 1 September 2013

beautifully worth it.

"You must tell yourself that you're beautiful, because I think you are. You're worth it." He said. Beautiful. You are beautiful. I think you are. Beautiful because I think you are. You're worth it. Worth it. I am beautiful and worth it.

I could never imagine myself as ""beautiful"". I find beautiful such a big and strong word. Being beautiful isn't about how you look, it's what's inside, what you do and who you are. It's the whole thing, it's all of you. I get that sometimes, people telling me I'm beautiful but they're just saying. They don't know me. They don't know what it means or how much the word beautiful if sincerely being said, means to me. Of all the horrid things I am beautiful is a long way to go for me to be. To be beautiful and worth it, how could I ever? I find beauty in everyone and how each of everyone of them deserves better and how they are worth much more than they think but when it comes to me, I am worth what I am. I am worth what have. But I am, never to be, worth it. I am too much for people. I am at the same time too little. I am never enough. That is what I am. Though to know that someone somewhere out there sees all that I can and cannot be and everything I have done and could do yet still find me beautiful in ways I would never have imagined, flatters & overwhelms me.

Sometimes it does cross my mind that there is a part of me,
that is beautiful in maybe the way I smile at the little things,
laugh at made up silly jokes, talk with enthusiasm of the things I love,
and the way I find or see things through my eyes,

but then I think,

naah.
you're just,
well
you.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment