look at me now.

Sunday 1 September 2013

death is not a choice.

You don't deserve to die.
Read this one more time.
You, don't, deserve to die.

I know that there are times where I so badly want to be six feet underground. No, if it was up to me I wouldn't want to die but to never have existed in the first place if it was possible. Unfortunately and at the same time luckily, life doesn't work that way. Even if I am a burden, even if I ruin and break things or would be at peace if it wasn't for the need for me to exist right now, I am breathing for a reason. I don't believe Allah would ever create anything without a purpose although I have always without noticing at times, questioned why.

This isn't about me. It's about you, my friends, family, or whoever who feels as if they are no longer needed in this beautiful world. Death is never an option. They say that death or suicide would never solve the problem because honestly, you don't live once; you die once & spend forever in another life. Believe, in god. Believe, and have faith. Sometimes it's the only thing you can hold on to. Beliefs.

Everyone, every single person in this world is worth something. You might not be perfect or beautiful to everyone or anyone you know but there are people, I promise, that sees the beauty in you. That is able to see potential in you. There are people who you don't even know who knows you or at least wish they did. It doesn't matter what you do, you are loved and to end what seem so fragile yet so capable of being beyond amazing, is just, such a waste. Even if no one does, Allah will always do. If you believe not, then believe that things happen for a reason. You are given days, you don't know until when but as long as you do, remember that these days are chances given. Chances to restart.

I might not be the friendliest, I might be cold or heartless but I care. I get emotional over other people's sufferings. I wish I could help but I don't sometimes. I can't and 
I don't understand. 

You can believe that you are talentless but you could be nice and how many more kind hearted people do we even know in this world? Not much. You could be someone dumb and feel like you can't even make your parents proud by succeeding but you are hard working and honestly, helping around with the house work is just as good. You're going to think you are awkward so you don't talk to people much but hey, at least you know who really wants to be friends with you. So much  more reasons of why you are who you are and that if there were no you, then this world won't be the same. I hope you know, where you stand. At least if not in anyone's life, in your own.

If you deserve to die,
why haven't your life been taken away?

And

If there are people you know who died,
they didn't deserve to but they've tried,
and now is in a better place.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment