look at me now.

Friday 22 February 2013

stop & stare.

Everything, everyone, that was once so close now seems a million miles away.

Was it them who left me or was it me who walked away than to stay by their side? Honestly, I don't know. I'm taking a step back and slowing things down a little. Apparently the people who once said life wouldn't be the same without me, still are happy, laughing, meeting new people and NOT FIND ME. Well why be surprise. what did I expect - for them mourning over me? aha NO. I can't blame anyone though. I've never been important enough.

I'm observing what I once was so busy to even care about. The world, time, people, friends, family - they keep going on, moving on; chasing things that won't even last. Meanwhile here I am, watching how fast things are passing by. This time it's time for me to decide, what's worth doing and whom is worth staying with.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment