look at me now.

Saturday 23 February 2013

so 2013.

I would say I'm in shock, as always, of how rapidly the holiday came to an end and how school would start soon, very very soon, however, how unusual of me to not be. 

To say that the reason being I'm ecstatic about going back to school would be pure bullshit. Never will I have that much passion for school. Guess it's just I got exasperated, sick and tired of being anxious. I just wanna get things over with. Give me your best shot, I'll be the last one standing. I've felt too much these past years that I can barely feel anything at all now.

Resolutions: none that I know of. I hope for nothing and preparing for shit because well that's whats coming my way, it always has been so better fill up the guns. No complaints. I can't imagine my life and how I'd be now without all that I've been through. It's like a love-hate thing to me, this soreness but I'm in love with it.

I'm not hoping for anyone to stay. I've left quite a few myself. I'm as tired of people as I am of school. A little bit more heartless by day. I'm just lucky I have some who still stand by me. I got my head cleared up. Searching for some lose screws. To be a better person - I don't know if I might be able to do that this year; not sure if I even want to. I'm just going with the flow. I wish this year I'd live life more but, I can't bet on that.

So 2013, let's get it over with shall we?

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment