look at me now.

Monday 25 February 2013

accurate.

How’s 2013 going on for you? Well, just as I suspected it would be.

My story starts with the first year I moved here and that would be 2009. All before the year 2009 would be those years where I was just another normal kid with a not so normal family with normal problems, content, happy and getting scolded for not obeying my parents which is totally normal for a kid. But things change as we got here. Well that’s a different story all over.

2009 was a fresh start which I only started to be okay with like after 6 months. I never find fitting in or adapting easy. 2010 was just amazing, there was ups and downs but I found friendship, the kind where we start learning each other and how the whole batch were our family like how those people in boarding school are. Senior year, hah, it was just precious, unforgettable. 2011 was full of shit really I got into deep shit but I learned a lot that year and I got to know who my real friends were, I met someone and all the shit that was thrown to me never could bring me down without me trying to climb up again all ‘cause of the people I love, the ones who were there for me, the reason I kept going. Meanwhile 2012 was solid shiznitz. It was just miserable and depressing and just been put into the furthest part of the back of my head. I now can’t remember much from then, just shows how much valued moments there were there *sense the sarcasm*

Now back to the point, at the end of  a shitty year that I will not miss, I imagined this year. As I have mentioned before I wasn’t as shock as I used to be before, when I was forced to sleep early for school beause honestly I was ready for the holidays to end although I wish it didn’t. Why? I just wanted to get things over with. I glued the thought of getting this year over with as soon as possible, in my mind. It was the first of January when I decided that my gut might just be right of how even the start of this year would kick me down on my ass.

AND I WAS RIGHT.
It did. And January is already coming to an end and still it quite more or less sucks. I’m just grateful I survived.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment