look at me now.

Monday 25 February 2013

nay or nay?

Soooo, school ea? What’s up with that?

Respect to those who couldn’t wait for school to re-open. Lol NO. They’re just excited to meet up with friends. I’m not. See, school is only two things to me; it’s either bullshit or just fucked up (mind my language). Usually it’s both. If it wasn’t for my lack of money for home school or for my hopes and dreams to achieve before you find me dead in an alley, trust me I’d find every way possible to get expelled. I know this sounds so self-centred but who can blame me.

If you haven’t noticed, it’s not about the learning part though most times I complain about that. It’s school itself, and the teachers, everyone in it. No offence. Friends or no friends, I’d forever pick staying home rather than to go to school if I had the choice. Although home is more or less depressing as well but at least I have my space, sorta. I guess it’s because school just reminds me of home minus the tv and my room.
And I don’t need to live up to each and every one of the teachers’ expectations, to do what they tell me to and get smack if I didn’t. If you wanna get paid for beating up people, join the mafia. And the nagging, bitching about yedayedi: I get enough of that at home.

No one gets it, really. I repeat NOBODY FREAKING GETS IT. It isn’t your typical “I hate school” crap. The layer of abhorrence and disgust for school to me is way too deep beyond comparison. Note that.

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment