look at me now.

Monday 25 February 2013

change of carrier.

“Sya have her head set on Saito, she’s thinking of graphic designing”
“You figured out what you wanna do?”
“I wanna study psychology but i don’t know about the university or college yet”
“Heh psychology? What for? You can’t get any good job with that. Find something else”

Maybe I’ll go overseas where psychology is something, I thought to myself.
but that was just me. Me and another shattered dreams of mine.
so, what do I do now?

They say I still have time to figure out what I wanna do but I can’t waste time or can I even waste money. I don’t wanna be another disappointment, again. However I got nothing else on mind, nothing else I could possibly be able to do. I’m just that much of a useless loser. I’m thinking about my future, things like this I can’t just go with the flow because it involves money. I can’t afford to jump from one course to another. It sucks when nothing you do get supported. When you get that so much there would be a point where you just throw everything away, your hopes and dreams, just because it’s easier. Maybe not for you but you know you get fed up of being turned down all the time you just don’t bother anymore. 

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment