look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

end of 2012.

I don't know whether it was time that flew and me that was oblivious to it reason being I was having too much fun this year, which is totally not it or maybe it was because I let time slip away as I waste my days doing what I would never thought of doing the year before. As lifeless as I can get, I'll say.

Happiness has become so general. Define happiness. The laughs, cries and joy I couldn't keep it all with me. Not because there were too many but because there wasn't much and keeping them just reminds me of how empty most of the time I was. I wouldn't deny the fact that there some things I don't have the heart to leave behind; with hopes it won't hurt me as much.

I've come to the point where I don't want to remember anything and honestly, I've forgotten half of it. I'll let go of what I no longer have. I can no longer be what I once believed I was, and was actually, were.

I would ask and hope for 2013 would be better but something tells me I'm not ready for it to.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment