look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

a reminder.

In a small box, hidden under books, I found you, us.


FROGGY 2011, it wrote. So I braced myself for the flashbacks to come. The things I wrote before, the things I've said, the "me" I no longer am, it all started with him. I've changed so much since I met him. So much I have learned and so much I start to appreciate. I remembered how I wanted to marry him but I knew the feelings weren't mutual even though he did love me, just not as much as I thought.

I remember everything. Some I even remember the date. Guess those were one of the happiest moments of my life. I was living life - more to a fairy tale. However, fairy tales don't usually have a happy ending do they, or maybe it wasn't one. Maybe I just got my head stuck in the clouds. Finally reality brought me back to earth. 

Should I throw all the memories away, the photographs and the letters? Why should I throw something that once made me so happy. It's not like it'd kill me inside seeing all the things that reminded me of what I lost. How can something so beautiful cause so much pain? Because that something meant a lot to you once. Thankyou xx

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment