look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

bound to come.

It was too good to be true. Always is but this time not so.

I read back my last post about how he was family to me. That was what he made me believe, what I made myself believe. Living in lies again, eh? Funny, how I couldn't make sense of it now more than I couldn't back then. I don't get it. Was it me? Was it him? It's like a sick joke. One so funny you forgot to laugh. It's pathetic how you thought you actually meant more than shit to someone then find out you were nothing more than shit. Guess I'm just another phase. Always has been.

Have you ever wondered, each time someone leaves, was anything they have ever said to you were true or all that they've ever done for you were sincere? You're left hanging, thinking of what you meant all this while and wasting your energy on what in the end, has no benefit for you. Losing opportunities because of something as insignificant as this. I have.

Again, I saw it coming. In everything we do, there's an end. And in every relationship I have, it's either a game or I'm just not enough. I've brace myself for when it starts to rain again and all that I have gets blown away. It's me, myself, and I. Shit don't surprise me. I guess maybe it's me too. I had a feeling this was bound to happen and I'm okay. Like they say expect the best, prepare for the worst. It's sad at first but get your head straight, open your eyes and look on the bright side. You were a mistake and I'm learning from you. Here's to what we might no longer have.

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment