look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

all on the bell.

The thought of school sickens me, even so I can't deny that there's times when I dread for the school bell to ring - and back to the world we go.

It's the same thing every time. Everyday at noon I drag my feet across the living room to the door and out I go to the gates of the school I walk in and as always wishing I was somewhere else. Then there are my friends, their obnoxious jokes and weird inappropriate at times crazy yet funny conversations never fails to make my day.

I'd think wouldn't it be easier for me to home school and then it'd hit me - there wouldn't be friends like this to get you motivated when things get way too boring you could just die, now would they?

You know what's pathetic? Come to think of it school is the only life I have so far. It's almost like there's nothing I can look forward to after school. Random things happen there while it's the same thing over and over again at home. School's also like the only place I could go to to escape from every burden and problems I have to deal with - since I'm not allowed to go out with friends, sometimes not even with cousins.

We have fun, we get in trouble, we sometimes are, surprisingly obedient but of course most of the time doing what we like and want. It's great how one minute we're talking about how boring the teacher is and the next we start getting deep. Yknow feelings, family problems and shit? I get stuck in the moment at times, clinging to it, wanting time to stop just for a little longer. Feeling like a happy family after so long I haven't felt this way but then..

THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS.
and it's back to our home we go.
separated until we meet again.

I dread for that moment to end. It's a different circumstance all over. It's like we are only as one at that time, in that class and when the bell calls, it's over. As if everything we just did, meant nothing as each of us rushes back home. For the bell to ring and my friends jumping and running their way out, I usually stand alone thinking - am I the only one who feels this way?

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment