look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

save me a goodbye.

"You want me outta your life, I get it. I just don't know how to do that"

 The riri guarantee loyalty. By just that, I, have officially made myself sound stupid. I find it hard to just throw people aside, or even to throw myself aside for people. If we got to know each other, we've hang, had a good laugh, I'll remember you. I don't easily forget people. No matter how long I haven't talk to them or how short we've known each other.

Even if I was banished from their life, I have my ways of coming back. Usually when they wish I wouldn't the most. The thing is I never stay. I never leave either. I guess I just can't stay committed at the same time I have this thing where I get sentimental and shit. I come and go whenever I feel like it but sometimes it's because I just can't let go.

Then again, I get tired. And when you push me away, way too many times, it hits me on how I'm wasting my time and I finally leave, for real. No more comebacks. If you really mean a lot, you might just see me around sometime, rarely, maybe barely. The only bad things is, "It's like they just turn up and make it hard again just as soon as you get over them" - and well yeah I'm the "them".

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment