look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

me, just a phase.

I've come to the realisation that I, was and will always be just another phase to anyone, at all.

Funny how one day you feel so special to someone and the next you realise you aren't. You met, you got to know each other, you fall for one another, he gets bored, he leaves you,
the end.

Being a phase isn't all bad though. At least I know it wouldn't be more than this. I believe in a few more months I'll be back with myself, every single time. You don't expect much, you can't, you're not allowed to. You're like a spare tyre sometimes, flustering. More like an old petrol station in the middle of nowhere, they need you when they're all out of oil. Like a companion, just a companion nothing more or less. It's like an act, like a loving couple on stage and when the curtains closed, the show ends and here we are again back to the start minus the "us".

That's all that I'll ever be.

I don't believe anyone I love would actually love me the same way. It opened my eyes to the fact that the "love" they speak of isn't the love I know of. Not even the ones I long for. With my condition, my lifestyle, it's almost impossible for anyone to love me. So I go with the flow. Since nothing, no one would ever stick around for long. And maybe, I don't want them too either.

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment